Monday, February 22, 2021

"A Christmas Carol" (2019)


"A Christmas Carol" (2019)
Director: Marc Hamill
Scrooge: David Hardware

One of the symptoms of OSD (Obsessive Scrooge Disorder) is being a completist, as in you want to see/hear/read as many versions of "A Christmas Carol" as you can.

As such, I periodically do a search of the streaming services to which I subscribe, looking to see what's out there.

And there are a ton of versions of "A Christmas Carol" to be sure.

I don't think I'm a hard grader and I think most versions have at least a little something to offer.

But, if you're hanging around Amazon Prime, give this version a hard pass!

It's only about 40 minutes, but it seems even longer than that FX miniseries that was also from 2019.

A look at the scene below will serve as fair warning:



Next!


No comments:

Post a Comment