Friday, December 20, 2019

A Christmas Carol (1999) - Part 5



A few more thoughts on the 1999 made-for-TV adaptation of "A Christmas Carol" from 1999...

I think this is a pretty solid version. I don't think it really adds much, but I do appreciate the interesting little touches they add here and there, including some rarely seen details from the book.

I'm always in favor of more adaptations anyway!

It's hard to believe that 20 years have passed since 1999, but I think this holds up pretty well.

Patrick Stewart has a large fan base, so I can see people watching this who are not aficionados of the story watching this. Maybe they've never seen another version before!

They'll get a good representation of the story with agood lead

Who knows, maybe they'll become fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment